Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

What is an ecosystem?

 Hey everyone, 

This term we are learning about Biodiversity and the ecosystem. We read lots of information about Biodiversity from many sites that was linked in our Senior Syndicate site. I've already posted one of the activities from our site that is about Biodiversity and now I am posting about one of the Understanding tasks. For this task we had to explain what an ecosystem is in a way people will understand. I have decided to make a poster using canva and write a brief explanation what it is and some images to show what ecosystems can look like.

Here it is:


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.