Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Features of an Article

 Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well during this lock down. At the start of this week we began having online calls and work. Our teacher linked another site in our Senior Syndicate site called Home Learning. There is a slideshow where we can choose what work to do. Like reading, writing, math and R.E, we didn't have to do them in order. In the slideshow, it had many links to activities and sites and we either had to share our learning or make a video, etc. For writing our focus was features of an article. It's mostly about what is included in a type of article. For example; a newspaper article has to include a headline, pictures, title and a certain topic and more. The types of articles that there is, are magazine articles, tv news articles and more. 

The one I personally chose was the newspaper article one. Since we were allowed to talk about a certain topic that we think our readers would enjoy, I chose to do one bout' a Korean drama that lots of people had fun watching, and I hope you enjoy reading its story line as I describe what happens in the drama. 




I also tried to make it look like a real newspaper but.. I don't think it looks like one but I really do hope you like :) it!



1 comment:

  1. A fantastic effort with your article Denise. I haven't heard of the series Sweet Home but it sounds interesting. Do you recommend it?

    Your newspaper layout looks great. Did you create it yourself or follow a template?

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.