Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

What is Biodiversity?

 Kia ora everyone, 

Since our topic for the term is about Biodiversity, we will be doing activities about it. We would also be learning more about Biodiversity. In a site that was shown to us, there were three main topics, one had videos and sites to learn about Biodiversity, the other had many activities that we had to chose from and the last one had share written on it which was probably to share your learning on your blog. Today I've finished one of the remembering task in the site and it was to make a diagram explaining Biodiversity. I'm not really use to making diagrams so I did my best and I hope you like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.