Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Happy Birthday - Comic

 Hey guys,

Today I am posting bout' a little comic I made and wrote retelling about the story I chose to read for reading. And making a comic was one of the activities we had to do. We had to include the important events in the story and I did try to add us much of the important events in the story so I hope you enjoy it.


I also used this site called Pixton which was very fun but quite confusing to use, but its only at first and once you get used to it, it is very fun to use. There were many choices to choose from to make a comic bout' the book and I really wanted to use something new so I chose Pixton. (you guys should try it too:))

have a great day^


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your comic strip Denise. The graphics are great and you retold the story well. I must explore Pixton myself!

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.