Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Breakfast in the Bus

WALT combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas.

In class for reading, my reading group is reading a story called Breakfast in the Bus and it is about a boy, and his granddad and their dog called Five, lives in a house bus and their trying to figure out who stole granddad's hearing aid. Granddad thought that Five swallowed it so they checked and gave Five a x-ray to see and there was something on Five's stomach that looked like a hearing aid but when the boy went back in the house bus he found the hearing aid and it was actually on the seat of the table. But they were wondering on what was on Five's stomach if its' not the hearing aid, can you guess on what it is?

One of our group activities was to design your own inside of a house bus and include the things you would need and we could do this in a google drawing or on paper but I decided to do it on a google drawing so I could post it to the blog easily. 

And here is how I designed my house bus:




6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Denise, It's Thom from Yaldhurst Model School here.
    WOW! Before I started reading this blog post I just looked at the interior design or the inside of the bus and thought that it looked really awesome and creative, The great thing is that while you have made it creative and awesome you have also put in all the important things that are needed for a place to live in, Because you have included the essentials, Like a bed, Fridge, Toilet, Dining table and even for decoration a flower in a flower pot.

    What site did you make this awesome interior design on? Because I really want to use it because it looks really cool. Did you make this all by yourself? Did you enjoy doing this activity? Would you recommend for other people to do fun activities like this? Sorry about all the questions it's just a really cool interior design and I'm really curious about it.

    Next time maybe have the questions I asked answered in your blog post so I don't have to even ask them, Also say what site you used to make the awesome, incredible, amazing and great interior.
    Also maybe add a bit more writing and explain if you like your book and if you do why?.

    Great work anyway, It was an awesome interior design.
    -Thom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thom, Thanks for the comment and for the questions you asked me. I made my design in a google drawing and I did make this all by myself using shape but I didn't make the flower pot. I did enjoy this activity because I get to design it myself. I do recommend for other people to do fun activities like this because I think it would be fun for them too. I will go back and add a bit more writing into it.

      Delete
  2. Hey Denise,

    I like how you made you home bus. The thing that was amazing is how you made it colourful and made it standout more! Next time you could work on is making the writing bigger and bolder.

    - Jorja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jorja, Thanks for commenting in my blog post, I will make sure that my writing is bigger and bolder next time.

      Delete
  3. Hi Denise, I really like your design for your house bus. And how you made it look very realistic. Next time you should explain your idea and what you were going for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fria, Thank you for commenting on my blog. Next time I will try and explain my idea and what I was going for. Thanks again:)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.