Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

And the Winner is.....

WALT combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas.

In class for reading this week, my reading group is reading a story called "And the Winner is...". It's about a boy called Chris and he was told to do the dishes and mow the lawn but he didn't. He made his friends mow the lawn for him and he even made someone else do the dishes for him. At the end of the day Chris's aunt thought that Chris did all of the work so she gave him a prize.

One of our activities this week for reading is to design a new and fun lawn mower for kids to use and here is the lawn mower that I made:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise I like your idea on making lawn mowers more fun for kids! Next time you should put more writing in about your idea or maybe like why you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fria, thanks for commenting on my blog. Next time I'll try and put more writing about my idea. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Denise,

    I like your idea about lawn mowers and to make it more fun for kids. Next time you could work on is telling us why you made the lawn mower fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jorja, If I have time I would go back and add more writing, Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.