Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Maximilian Kolbe

WALT Recognize how Jesus's work of bringing God's saving love caused him to suffer and die.

Last week we have been learning about Maximilian Kolbe and Father Francis Douglas by ourselves. We had to make a DLO on which person we were gonna do, and most of us choose to do Maximilian Kolbe and only few of us did father Francis Douglas. We also watched a clip about Maximilian Kolbe and what he did in life. 

We were chose to do our work individually and while we were making our DLO's, Ms Wilton told us about SISOMO (stands for SIght, SOund and MOtion) it is for people who can't see or hear so Ms Wilton also introduced us to this site called Voki where can you could make videos of characters talking and you just need to write what you want it to say and it will say it for you. There was also questions that we needed to answer and it was about Who they were, what was their cause and more.

Since you could only have 600 characters on Voki, I decided to put the rest on a slideshow so that I don't have to make another character and that I won't have to make it confusing for the reader.



Here are the rest of the information about Maximilian Kolbe:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.