Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

ANZAC Mascots

WALT Thing critically when looking at information in different texts. 

This week and last week, we have been looking at different stories about ANZAC and this week we are looking at ANZAC Mascots. First we read a journal story about the First World War Mascots. After, there was some links to some information about ANZAC Mascots that we had to read through to get some ideas for our DLO that we are going to make after we have found our own link to any information about ANZAC Mascots and put the link in a google doc that Ms Wilton shared to all of us, but after that we start our DLO. 

Mascots are used to represent a team or a group of people. They are also there to bring good luck and have great success through things. When making our DLO, we have to make sure that we use the link that we found to put information in our DLO about ANZAC mascots. After making a DLO we had to create our own mascot and tell how it can be helpful to other soldiers. Others decided to mix their mascots like a dog's head with a kangaroo's body and any mascot can be helpful to any teams. 

 Here is the DLO I made about ANZAC mascots and how they can be helpful:  

 Here is the Mascot that I created:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.