Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Stunning Facts About Dung Betles

WALT critically analyse texts.

 This week for reading we weren't given a passage or a story to read. This week instead of Mrs Lee taking groups we were given an activity and it was to be finished individually. The activity we were given was "Why isn't the world covered in poo" and I was quite confused and I thought we would be learning about dungs. But actually we were going to learn about dung beetles. There were different other activities for us to do and videos and some more facts about dung beetles. 

 Dung beetles helps the world by not getting the covered in poo and here is why:

   

 I'm not quite finished and I will be adding in to it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Denise,

    Your slideshow about dung beetles was amazing, I liked how you gave pictures of what your telling us, and you had heaps of information about dung and dung beetles. Next time you could work on is make sure you add more slides

    Good job

    - Jorja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, I like your slideshow about dung beetles! I also like how you did every activity with a lot of detail and I also like how you did your drawings. Next time you could say what your tasks was like you did on slide four! But overall good job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.