Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Watch This Space!

WALT combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas.

This week one of our activity's is about designing a mural on a wall in our school and making a flow chart about what to do to make done, but digitally and we are not actually designing a mural on our school wall, it's just part of our activity. In case if you don't know what a mural is, a mural is a huge piece of art, because this week we are reading a non-fiction story called Watch This Space. 
It's about this professional artist that paints a mural on a wall that is built at the side of the road so when there is an earthquake, rocks or trees or things like that won't fall and crash in the middle of the road specially when it's busy. 






4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! I love your mural, it's so creative and colorful. I also liked how you made your flowchart easy to understand and to follow aswell. I don't think you should work on anything for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fria, Thank you for commenting on my blog. Also thank you for the nice comments and things you've said about my mural. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Densie,

    I like your Mural that you have made with the flow-chart, one thing was really amazing is you actually telling us what to do to make it.

    Maybe you could work on is making the Mural more exciting than just shapes!

    Good work, keep it up

    -Jorja:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jorja, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will try and work on not just using shapes with my mural. Thanks again:)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.