Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Resolution For Christmas

WALT recall how Mary heard the Word of God and acted on it.

In class for RE, we are on lesson two about Mary. Yesterday we had to make an resolution for Christmas and it can be anything we want. We were able to make our own or copy a psalm or a bible verses from the Bible. I choose to do my own one because I wanted to express my self and tell you what my resolution is. 

We also learnt about how Mary responded back when the angel told her that she will have a baby boy and that he is the Son of Most High. After we were asked, what does it mean to be a disciple of Christ? and we had to write it down as our resolution for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.