Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Saving the Earth

If I was to be a superhero for a day and would be able to choose only three superpowers to use, it would be:

- Shape Shifting, because I could help different kinds of animals and creatures that will maybe need help and I could do that by shape shifting into what ever creature that needs saving because maybe other creatures are only comfortable with their own kind and they're might be to shy sometimes so it would be better to use shape shifting while saving animals and other creatures.

- Invisibility, because other people sometimes choose to do bad things like stealing or robbing and I could help that from stopping by using my invisibility and if someone would go and steal or rob something I would go to the person that stole something and get the thing they stole and give it back to the owner and I would all do that using my invisibility, but I would also report that person that stole it.

- Mind Reading, linking to invisibility, other people choose to say bad things or do bad actions but being able to read other peoples mind, I could use that and help others to be a better person. Example, if an old lady is sitting next to a bridge with no food and their homeless and your not allowed to sit next to the bridge because its against the law. Instead of someone thinking of kicking her out, I would be able to read that person's mind and go to them and tell them, it would be better to help her, but if they would not agree, I would tell them what they have but she doesn't have that they have and they will realise that she actually needs help.

These are the three superpowers that I would like to have to use to be a superhero for a day.


Hope you like it:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,

    Me again. :)

    Wow, what an awesome post! I can tell that you've put a lot of thought into each of the superpowers you've chosen - well done! I really like how you've considered how you could help the environment - it really needs all the help it can get at the moment, doesn't it? I do wonder if burning rubbish and plastics would cause a bit of air pollution though? Can you come up with a way of using your powers that could combat that?

    Have a great day, Denise. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikey, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll try and think of a way that my superpowers can help the environment more. I also think that burning rubbish and plastic would actually cause a bit of air pollution so I will try my best.

      Have a nice day:)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.