Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Biscuits for the Teacher

WALT Use the "deep five" to unpack the text.

This start of the year was really awesome and it was fantastic. This week, the second week of Term one, for reading we have been doing kind a like the same thing we did last year but a little different. This year with Ms Wilton, we made a slideshow that we will add into every week and that is where we will put our reading activities. Also there are four reading groups and they are named the four different planets in space, there is Mars, Saturn, Mercury and Venus and I am in Mercury.

We got to choose five of the activities we had to do in my reading group, so one of the activity that I choose to do was to make a poster about how to make Ms Thomas happy and the Biscuits for the Teacher is about this boy called Stephen and Stephen's teacher, Ms Thomas is leaving to another school and Stephen really like his teacher so he decided to give her a special gift before she leaves so he decided to make biscuits for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.