Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

New in the City

   WALT use 'i think that means' to understand the ideas in the text.

This week for reading, the reading group that I am into is reading a story called Lost in the City. It's about a girl called Sarah that visited a city for the first time. She was with her grandfather until she got lost. There was a huge crowd around her but she couldn't find her grandfather. So she remembered what her dad told her about going to high places to search where you are going if you are lost. It helped her and saw her grandfather talking to a police man anxiously.
One of the reading task that was on the activities that we had to do was to make a poster about visiting a city for the first time, and we could rather do it digitally or on paper, so I decided to do it digitally and made a poster on canva.     

Here is the poster I made, showing you what you could also do when visiting a city for the first time:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.