Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Island in the Sun

WALT use 'I think that means' to understand the ideas in the text.

This week for reading, the reading group that I am in is reading a story called Island in the Sun and its about an island that has lots of trees in it and when the people saw the island, they started living there. After, they started to cut the trees down and they didn't care how much trees they were cutting down because there were lots more. They used it to make houses, gardens and lots more. Then after few years later, there were no more trees left and a ship sailed to the island and left.

One of the reading activities that I have to do is to draw a map of the island showing where the action happened. So I drew it on my computer and I kind a work and I've put my best in it so I hope you like it.

Here is the map of the island that I drew:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.