Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Respect

This week their has been some problems between the class so we had to write down what it takes to show respect to others. Mr Norman also had to come in and talk to us about it and he did tell us if we keep on having fights or being silly, he would take our fun day of us and our Mufti day.

Then we had to write in a google doc on how we could show respect to others. After, we were introduced to this app called Biteable and its a really cool app and it is very easy to use. We had to use Biteable so that we could get us to it and copy the writing we did in the google doc about respect. After, we had to post it to our blogs and write a description on why we had to make a video about respect.

         Respect on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.