Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Free Writing - Poetry

In class for writing this term we are allowed to do any free writing or any different types of writing we could write about. Last week I posted and finished my Hansel and Gretel writing and yesterday I decided to do a poems. Mrs Lee also showed us some different kind of poems and I chose to do an acrostic and a cinquain poem. 

Here is are the poems I wrote:

Cinquain Poem
Christmas
Snowy, Breezy
Baking, Caroling, Sleighing
Generally Giving Gifts Everyday
Joy


Acrostic Poem

Happily having dinner with friends and family
Always loving people 
Playing joyfully outside
Positively having fun in the park
It would be great to have others for the festival tonight
Not forgetting moments with families
Enjoying every moment with loved ones
Saying delightful words to each other
Spring is near

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.