Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

The Tame of Eels of Anatoki

WALT combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas.
This week for reading, in our reading groups we are reading new passages and this week my reading group is reading about Eels. It is also about how they are tamed and what kind of eels they are. 

On our reading class site, in each group there is an activity and one of the activities I had to do was to design a new habitat for eels and so that humans can play and feed them if they want to. We could also do it on paper or in our device but it was our decision.

Here is my design:


5 comments:

  1. I like how you how you made your picture look like you took your time and how you added speech bubbles so people can what your picture is. I like your image and you you don't need to work on anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heavenly, Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. Also thank you for liking my post and that I hope maybe next time you could give me something to work on.

      Delete
  2. Hi Denise. I like how you made a new habitat for the eels intresting like instead of just adding some water and land you added the fence. I also like how you added what you were going for. Next time you could add more information on to your new habitat for the eels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Fria, Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'll try and go back and add more facts about the new habitat for eels.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Denise, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you have a lot of detail in the picture and even some rocks in the water. There are even lots of colours that make it stand
    out.

    This reminded me of when I did some work for reading about the mactavish's creature.

    To improve, you could make the pictures yourself just to make it unique and original. It would also attract more attention to your blog.

    Why did you blog about this?

    Bye Denise, keep it up!

    -Amelia 🦊

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.