Pages

Sunday 29 March 2020

Maori Titles

WALT identify how Jesus is Matamua and Tuakana and explain the significance of this.

This week is the last week of the term and we are doing online work as school is cancelled because of the virus. We can do work if we want but its best to do some. For R.E we were learning about Maori titles independently and there was some few different Maori titles that we had to find out what it meant and create a DLO after that to teach others about the Maori titles.

We also had to add some sound into our DLO as last week we learnt about SISOMO, we need to make sure that other people that are blind or can't hear, can see or hear. SISOMO stands for Sight, Sound, and Motion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.