Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Different Ways to Eat Spaghetti

WALT use 'I think that means' to understand the ideas in the text.

This week for reading our reading group read a story called The Best way to eat Spaghetti. It's about a boy called Max that was having trouble with eating his spaghetti, that's when his family started to butt in and was trying to show Max different ways to eat spaghetti. Max's dad preferred to use a fork and spin and twirl the spaghetti and eat it. His Mother preferred to cut it in pieces and eat it. But Max's brother showed him a proper way to eat spaghetti and he bent his head down on top of the bowl and slurped all the spaghetti up. Then his little sister was frustrated and used her hands to eat the spaghetti up. Max was also frustrated and told them all to stop, then he took his bowl of spaghetti to the kitchen and ate his spaghetti all by himself.

Also for this week, we had to do five activities according to the story and one of them that I chose to post on my blog is a poem about eating spaghetti. It took me a little while to think of a poem but I managed to look for some ideas and finally made one.

Poem about eating Spaghetti
Once you eat Spaghetti,
Gives you more energy,
It’ll splish, splash and splosh
Oops-

Now my food is squashed




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.