Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Maori Language

WALT investigate different aspects of Te Reo Maori. 
As it was Maori language week, we did an activity during reading about one of the language we have in NZ which is Maori and there is some tasks that we have to complete but we only have to do 3 to 4 tasks because there are about 7 tasks and I think because we might have not time to post it in our blog, as it is nearly the holidays or something like that.. 
 When we are doing the tasks we have chosen, we can put lots of information as we like and there is this website that is linked in our goggle doc where it can help us with our Te Reo Maori and where we can use it to help us with our tasks. 
 I really tried my best so I hope you like it!

For Task 2, we had to introduce ourselves in Maori and I managed to put many facts I can about myself.


What I really enjoyed is that I get to choose what task I get to do and designing them all.
What I found difficult is looking for words but some of them is not in the website Mrs Lee put in the doc she shared with us. 
What I can improve on is maybe, actually adding lots of facts, because after I looked at it, it was alright but before I posted it, that's when I realised it needs more, so I will try and work on that. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow denis that is really cool.
    Oh hi my name is Ashlee and I am a year six from Yaldhurst model school.
    I like the way that you added how you solved them.
    maybe next time adding more stuff.
    sincerely Ashlee.
    good job
    bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.