Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

The Clumsy Space Trooper

In class, for writing we have learnt to write collaborative writing but working as a group. A collaborative means working with two or more guests to make a story or writing. Before we started we went into our groups and decided what our story is going to be about. Then we did another activity but we had to stay in the same group and we went on Story starters and pulled the lever to find out what category we have write about. After, we were told to make a picture book with our group but first we had to make a draft then we make our picture book.

Me and my group has done lots of things but especially 
my group because I was absent for a bit long.


1 comment:

  1. Hi im Eamon from YMS.

    This story is cool! and I like the illustrations, they make the story look Really good! I like it!

    Did you think about adding some Similes? that would be cool!

    Why did you make the slides fast? I had to pause each time to read!
    Bye - Eamon

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.