Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Hike

 For writing last week, we looked back from term one or two, about descriptive writing and we it was about our 5 senses and what we did was, Mrs Lee had to put a photo on the tv and we had to use our 5 senses, smell, hear, taste, see and touch. For our descriptive writing we also had to describe what was happening and not just saying, "I can smell..."I can hear...", we really needed to make it a bit catchy and more interesting to read. We can also make it to a story to make it fun but we still needed to add the 5 senses.

Here is my writing and I hope you like it:
Hike

In the warm summer breeze, up high a mountain I felt like I was a winner. 

You could never ever smell anything fresher, warmer, and relaxing. You can just relax by smelling the fresh breeze air coming from trees all over the place. Also, very closely, you can smell the delicious food coming from the close by bakeries near the forest. If you try to smell all of them at the same time, it would smell extraordinary and amazing like the rainbows across the sky, but that’s impossible to smell rainbows, but just imagine it. By the smell of all of the you can also smell lovely flowers from a flower garden across the whole field.

Any further we can reach the higher mountain and see more wonderful things. Like the nature from every forest, you would never ever see lovely plants growing near them. In the tall buildings it looks like it is going up all the way to the moon or the sun. The beautiful waves coming from the ocean and the lovely, colorful leaves falling from tall trees. 

From all the vision our hike wasn’t finished yet and we were not ready to leave. My partner said,
“Can you hear that?”
“No”
I answered, but few seconds later I was hearing a noise too, and it was coming from a tall tower near a big blueberry bush, and that singing we heard it was beautiful and spectacular. Suddenly, we heard another sound coming from the small trees growing and it was our town, we never knew it was that loud and noisy. But then we were hearing different sounds and it was coming from the same place we left our things. As we walked back, we were amazed from all the animals singing, like birds chirping, cows mooing, dogs barking, deer grunting, chickens clucking and even a farmer singing. We stopped.our stuff wasn’t there, but when the wind came we heard a whooshing sound it felt wonderful.

Come on don’t stop we are nearly there. We stopped for a moment to take a rest but as I sat down, I felt myself sitting on an ice because it is really cold but it was actually just a rock. When a big huge cloud was coming our way it made a huge wind and it felt so cold and freezing. As it was so cold I put my blanket on and it felt warmer and I didn’t feel any coldness anymore. When I was watching the waves, I saw one wave coming to shore but it wasn’t a normal wave, it was huge and nearly tall twice as a surfing board on top of each other, and it made a big and loud wind and it was so relaxing.

Finally, we were there. My partner was actually scared of heights so it’s only me that made it up and he said that he wants to taste his mum’s donuts. But the thing I taste right now is victory because the taste of it makes you feel like just to relax and let go of the things that is happening. I can also taste the fresh air coming from near clouds above the mountains near by.

The hike wasn’t that bad actually because it is more fun to experience new things and see the world without even imagining.

What do you think about my writing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.