Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

See You In The Cosmos

See You In The Cosmos

In class, we have been reading a book called See You In The Cosmos, and it is about a boy who has an golden iPod that he wanted to launch to space, and he has all his recordings in there. Also at the ending, I kind of found it a bit boring but sad too.
 As we were reading the book, our teacher gave us this slideshow about the book and there were activities in it that we had to do each week.
 For my one, I was away on a holiday and I didn't get to catch up with some of the activities and read some of the book, but I still did get to do week 9's and 10's one and to read a bit of See You In The Cosmos.                              


When it was the ending of the book, some people didn't want it to end and some people wanted to finish it before term 3 ends.
What I learnt about this book, is to be brave of what is happening around you, especially adult problems that can involve you in it or your own self involving you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.