Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Elephant Whisperer

In class we have been doing some reading and this week my reading group read a story about a girl who loves elephants so much and she even has a stuffed toy elephants, books about elephant and her first word was elephant and one day Charlotte was at the zoo and met a elephant called Samba. 
We also had a follow up we had to do and it was to use MindMup to make a story web about our story that we read.

Every reading group has a different story and they all have to make a MindMup or something to put our story web in so that we can post it to our blog and put a feedback on the people in our group's blog, so that we know what we can improve or do the next time we do an mindmup. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,
    I like the way you set a lot of examples that gave us detail.
    It looks very good to me! and I hope others do as well. Thank you for commenting on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Denise! I really like how you put a lot information for all the six elements. But maybe next time you could add a bit more on the feelings!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.