Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Responsibility

 Our school C.E.R.R Values are Compassion, Excellence, Responsibility and Respect, and in each 4 terms we have different C.E.R.R Values that we have to show, do and say, because it can help us to learn new things and experience new things as well. This term we are focusing on Responsibility and that means that we have to be responsible with our things, ourselves and sometimes others. We can do that by actually doing our own things properly and doing what were told.

Also in class we have tried to do screencastify on our chromebooks so in the future we are able to do it on our own but we had some trouble doing it. There was a little trouble with the mute and how to screencastify. Some people had music on their one so they had to go somewhere like the corridor or somewhere. Our teacher told us just to try our best and do what we can do, and everyone did try their best, I think so.


I really hope that you can also show responsibility properly and showing you own school C.E.R.R Values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.