Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

TeTiriti o te Waitangi

WALT identify the significance and importance of te Tiriti o te Waitangi to Aotearoa New Zealand. WAlT create a DLO of what you have learnt. For this month of Waitangi we have learnt about the 

Treaty of Waitangi and the history. We also had to add why it was celebrated and when it was signed. The treaty was signed by to different country and languages and one of the reasons it was singed because of the different conflict that they had. 
This is my Treaty of Waitangi Work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.