Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Where Are You From?

WALT investigate cultures and traditions within class.
In class for Integrated Learning, we are learning about Taonga, and one of the things that we are also focusing about is cultures and traditions. For what we had to do is to learn more things about our cultures and our traditions and to make an DLO to show our learning about our culture and our traditions.  
A tradition is to past something or to give, or to do something in generations.
Culture is your background, who you are and your nationality.



How about you, what is your nationality? and what else do you know that I don't know about my culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.