Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Exploration (Bubbly Blast Off)

WALT share what we have explored with whanau. 

 Last term, in term 3, we have been learning about exploration and what we did was some experiment about different things we can do with baking soda and vinegar. Our class was separated into groups of three, and planning what we were going to do or change the experiment we did before and there was the Rocket, Balloon, and the volcano experiment and we had to choose between those three to change or do for Celebration of Learning.

 The changes we made as a group, it wasn't that big. Some group decided to add food colouring or more baking soda or vinegar. But the changes we made, was not the big or difficult. If we were going to add new things to our experiment, we were expected to bring our own, things if we were going to do that. For my group, we were going to use straws to our experiment but decided not to. We just used straws.

 


What I have found hard is that, you have to put the vinegar in and with the tissue because it wasn't to skinny enough to put it in the bottle.

 Something that I have enjoyed is that, we get to plan as a group and put all things we added in together. 
 If by any chance we might have another Celebration of Learning, what I think I can do or me and my group can do, is to maybe put more effort onto it or thinking of other ways to make it more different to the one we did before any of the planning started. 

 Here are some images:


( Successful!?)

( Or Not! )

   Also try to go and visit other people in my class and see what they changed or do with their experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.