Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

MouseTrap

WALT increase speed when unpacking sentences using ITTM. 

 This week in our class, we have been reading new stories in our groups and in Sophie, me and my group is reading The Mousetrap. The story were reading is fiction so we did not do a information web like last week. What we did is, the story we are given has activities in it, but some is of our activities is done in our books and some in our devices, and this one is done in a google drawing.

The story is about a mouse in a house and the main character, Mum hates mice and she told Dad (which is also the main character in the story) to make a mousetrap for the mouse, but every time they let it go, they kept catching the same mouse and at the end they realise that it was the same mouse that they kept catching every time.

 The activity was to make our own mousetrap without harming the mouse and we had to explain in detail for what we did.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, your mousetrap is amazing! I really like the way it's set up and how your writing about it was in detail. I don't think you could work on anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fria, I really like how you said it was amazing and how I don't need anything to work on. Thank you very much.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.